Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wii are the music-makers, And Wii are the dreamers of dreams.


Q: Dear Shlomo, I got to play Nintendo's next generation video game system in my dreams. The controls were incredibly sophisticated wireless marionette controllers. On the character selection screen of the game I was playing you could choose to be a left handed gay marionette, right handed gay marionette or a straight marionette with his hands tied together. What does it mean? Yours, GAYMER, Utah.

A: GAYMER, did you get to see the specs for the system in your dream? I'd give my granddad's Atari Video Computer System (VCS) model 2600 to hear what they were. The controllers sound awesome, a huge step up from the Wiimote. I can't wait for Nintendo to bring this system out of the closet! As for the interpretation of the dream: If you chose the left handed gay marionette, it means that you are sexually repressed. If you chose the right handed gay marionette, it means you are repressed, sexually. If you chose the straight marionette with his hands tied together, it means you want to choose one of the gay marionettes, but you are too sexually repressed to do so.

No comments: